Bolivia Sunset Harbor – 41 Miles
This is a 41mile ride, starting from the large parking lot SE corner of Brunswick County Government Center off of BUS 17 in Bolivia, NC. This is just down the road from old start point. There is a rest stop near the 25 mile point.
Ride Instructions & Rules:
- Please sign the new CFC liability waiver with the ride leader when you arrive at the ride.
- If you need a ride map, please print out the ride map and bring it to the ride.
- Please arrive to the ride start location at least 15 minutes prior to the ride start time.
- Please visit www.capefearcyclists.org and review CFC ride policies.
- If the forecast includes temperatures below 38 F, wind chill down to 32 F, or rain/wet roads at the start time, the ride will be cancelled.
- We currently use the SLACK app to provide up-to-the-minute ride changes and weather info. CLICK HERE to get started. https://capefearcyclists.slack.com
- Monitor the CFC Slack channel “Saturday-am-ride-schedule” before the ride for last minute ride information or cancelation.
Parking is available at the Brunswick County Government Center, 30 Government Center Drive, Bolivia, NC 28422
The ride offers opportunity for various pace groups. A Group (fast) riders typically average +18 mph. B Group (strong) riders typically average 16-17 mph. Because rider safety is the top priority, the ride leader will discuss pace groups in advance of the ride.
Cape Fear Cyclists uses Ride with GPS for its ride maps. The Club page can be found here: Bolivia Sunset Harbor 42 Miles
The ride map for this ride is located here: Leland Town Hall Map
First time riders are welcome. If you enjoy the experience, pick up a membership from at your local bike shop or visit www.capefearcyclists.org for instructions on joining the club. Membership not only supports the club and cycling advocacy, it extends insurance coverage to you on club rides.